Hill of National Commemoration
Info for Visitor
Guides the surviving family to the cemetery
Distributes the leaflets for the visitors to the cemetery
Opening Hour: 09:00 ~ 18:00
- Open throughout the year
- No admission fee
- Car park available
Procedure of Worshipping/Worshipping at the Tower of Lost Homes
- After arriving at the National Mang-Hyang Cemetery, request a worship ceremony (for a group)
Go to the Memorial Tower and line up in front of the altar
※For a group, the leader and the representative of the group should stand one step ahead of the group
Laying the wreath and burning incense
- In front of the altar, go to the center and lift the incense from the incense case close to the center of your body, and then gently scatter it on the incense burner.
- Step back 2 or 3 steps and politely pay respects.
- Pray and politely pay respects to the souls of victims who died abroad.
- Conclude the worship and go down the stairs in front.